Viewing Position: Associate Broker
Mary Ellen Rivieccio is an Associate Broker with over 16 years real estate experience. She represents both buyers and sellers in all phases of real estate. Mary Ellen prides herself on providing unparalleled customer service throughout the entire transaction and works diligently to ensure a successful outcome.
Buying or Selling a home in the Hudson Valley area comes down to working with someone with experience in today’s market. Mary Ellen grew up in Rockland and moved to Orange County over 28 years ago to raise her 2 children. Mary Ellen knows the area well and covers Rockland,Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster counties. Mary Ellen helps homeowners sell for top dollar and negotiates the best purchase price for home buyers. Buying a home should be a fun and exciting time! So when you’re ready to make a move, rest assured that your buying or home selling process will be smooth, expert driven and satisfying.
“You are the best Realtor ever! I went through 3 real estate agents before you and they were HORRIBLE! Remember I was almost in tears and wanted to give up before I called you? OMG…we were looking for a year and then on day one out looking at houses with you we found our home. That is ridiculous!”
– Shana Finnegan
“Mary Ellen did a great job from start to finish. Will use Mary Ellen again when we return to NY. A+ Realtor
– D. Dovico
Mary Ellen has won many awards over the years including:
• Ocar Bronze Award 2008
• Sterling Society Award 2008
• #1 Agent Total Listings Sold 2005
• #1 Total Volume 2005
• #1 Agent Listings Taken 2003
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2003, 2004,
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
• Coporate Relocation
• Residential Real Estate
• New Construction
• First Time Home Buyer
• Military Market – Buyer/Seller
Call Mary Ellen today and have her put her knowledge of today’s market and our local areas to work for you! She can be reached by email at [email protected] or on her direct line at 845-642-6042.
The right agent for you!
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process.
- Commitment to help you leverage our many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
- I am licensed in both New York and Pennsylvania. Specializing in Orange and Mid Hudson Valley counties in NY and Pike and Wayne Counties in Pennsylvania. If you are selling in New York and would like to move to Pennsylvania I am the right agent for you.
- Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it’s to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.